Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pretty in Pink!

Maggie is ONE!! This year went by with the blink of an eye! What a blessing Maggie has been to our family. Having a daughter is so special!! There is just something extra sweet about a little girl. We had a "Pretty in Pink" party yesterday to celebrate our sweet Maggie's birthday. I had so much fun planning her party and I just couldn't resist all the PINK;) As usual, I took a million pictures and I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I just posted them all;)

Here are my favorites...

From Jun 11, 2010


From Jun 11, 2010


From Jun 11, 2010


From Jun 11, 2010


From Jun 11, 2010


From Jun 11, 2010


From Collages




From Collages



From Collages

2 comments:

Meagan said...

She is just beautiful! I can't believe she is one years old! My how time flies! I hope to see you guys soon!

Emma Thompkins said...

Maggie is so adorable even if she is screaming her head off because she cant see you no matter what i will always remember babysitting for you guys and will never forget the opportunity