Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Maggie's First Week Home

Maggie Grace turns 2 weeks old on Friday! So far, everyone is adjusting really well. Little Borden has his "mommy" moments, but overall he loves his baby sister so much. Most of the time he ignores her, but each day he has started acknowleding her presence a little more. He likes to kiss her and point out all her parts....eyes, nose, feet, mouth ect. The other day he wanted her to play "gof" with him and handed her the golf club. This morning I let him help me give her a bath. Bless his little heart.... he tried so hard to be a helpful big brother, but he couldnt resist splashing her! It was pretty funny. She didnt seem to mind it though. Maggie is a really sweet laid back baby. She eats around the clock during the day, but will give me about 3 hours at a time at night, so Im not complaining. She is a good sleeper and only fusses when we change her diaper. I still can't believe Im the mommy of 2 now! Its crazy a lot of the time, but I'm loving every minute of it. It goes by so fast and I want to savor every sweet moment of these baby years. No matter how many frusturating days I have, there always seems to be a sweet smile & kiss that makes all those times go away. I love being a mommy!! 


First time holding Maggie at home
First hour home
Borden's Big Brother present from Maggie



Our new family of 4 (plus Hudson)


Passy thief
Borden looks like a monster to us now

Family snuggle
Hudson has been such a great big brother
Aunt Ginger came to visit and gave me my first hairbow
Mommy is so excited I have enough hair for a hairbow

First Bath....she didnt mind it too much
Mom.....Im cold!!

Me and Babs

This is one of my favorite outfits from Aunt Katie & Uncle William
Sweet baby kisses

First time out to lunch. I dont know why I thought this was so hard the first time, but newborns are so easy! They just sleep all the time.
First Fathers Day as a daddy of 2



Happy Fathers Day!
Great Grandmother Gigi


There is nothing sweeter...

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Congratulations Brooke! I love that last picture of Borden and Maggie a sleep! So sweet! You sure know how to make pretty babies. I can't wait to see her in July.