Friday, June 5, 2009

Maggie's Nursery


We finally finished Maggie's nursery! I still have to accessorize and fill in some blank spots with wall prints and picture frames. I always knew I wanted a very pink and girly nursery. I found some fabric on this great website called javisdavis.com and fell in love with the pink and green damask fabric you see on the bedskirt and window panels. I worked with them on customizing my bedding and planned the rest of the nursery around that. Javis Davis was so great to work with! They spent so much time with me on the phone customizing everything from the ruffle on the bumper to the piping on my changing cover. 

Wall monogram made by local Misty Britt 





2 comments:

Jena and Ron said...

I love it Brooke! It all came together great, it's beautiful! Love the owl prints and corner shelves.

Missy said...

So cute! Love the new blog! Can't wait to here about Maggie's arrival :)