Friday, February 12, 2010

Mamaparazzi!

I have so much fun taking pictures of the kids, but I know they must get so annoyed having the camera in their face 24-7. They are just too young to tell me to back off...ha! For now, they are just going to have smile and look pretty for thier Mamaparazzi ;)





Everytime Maggie hears music she starts to clap. Its the cutest!



Mamaparazzi!! These kids are going to hate the camera later in life.



"Make a Happy Face"! Borden is really into talking about different emotions. He will say "Borden feels mad!" when something doesnt go his way or "Hudson is happy". I've always talked to him about what he is feeling when he is sad, mad or happy and its just starting to come out in words. It's really sweet!



"Make a Sad Face"





Borden greeting his daddy Joe during one of his daily visit.





Daddy Joe is in grandpa heaven!



The next american idol, baby edition! We cant keep this microphone out of her mouth!! I've got her "singing" on tape. I will upload it. She is totally obsessed with this keyboard/microphone thing Borden got for his birthday.






A cold, rainy, sleeeepy day! We have had too many of those lately.

1 comment: